Task 6 Review

Evaluation

Now that I have finished my task I can look at how I managed my time and to what standard my work is. At the beginning I was a little bit stunned at the amount of work that I had to plow my way through however, I am quite surprised at how well I coped with it all. At the very beginning of the task I wasn't well so I had 4 days off before I started but I pushed my self with the help of the Ghantt chart which helped me keep organized.

I followed my Ghantt chart until the end however I feel like I couldn't go into as much detail in my work as I would liked to have done because I wouldn't have finished in time but I believe that it is done well enough. Even though I was off at the beginning of the project I feel like i am either working at the same speed as the whole class if not ahead.

I have been able to complete every task without having to panic about not finishing. The only thing that i had struggled with was the photoshoot as I personally hate my picture being took and I didn't  have many ideas for poses to do.

I was never really that good when it comes to solo-projects as I am not good at keeping myself organized and get rather confused when I get a lot of work I need to do in a short amount of time but I think I managed my time rather well.